Click a picture to see a larger version…
Other Civic Buildings
- Regional District North Okanagan (office addition), Vernon, MQN, 2010
- Vernon City Hall (addition), Edmund Lee Architect, 2008
- Salmon Arm Squash Courts (Addition),Bernd Hermanski Architect, 2005
- Mental Health Crisis Unit, Vernon, Falker Maltby Architects, 1998
- Original Vernon Library
- 4-Seasons Racquet Centre, Kelowna
- Salmon Arm Curling Rink,
- Village Raquetball, Vernon
- Salmon Arm Community Centre, Bernd Hermanski Architect
- Predator Ridge Golf Resort – Clubhouse.
- Kelowna Curling Rink
Several other Civic Buildings, Hospitals, and recreation facilities
- Cherryville Church, Quiring Architecture, 2005
- Emanual Baptist Church (addition), Vernon, 2003
- Armstrong Church Addition, Quiring Architecture, 2000
- Castlegar Pentacostal
- Free Methodist (now Pentacostal) Salmon Arm.
- St Andrew Anglican, Kelowna
- Ukranian Catholic Church, Vernon.
- LDS Church Addition, Salmon Arm, 1986
- Trinity Baptist Church, Kelowna
- Vernon Alliance Church
Several other church projects in Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm and Grandforks.
- Little Shuswap Indian Band Firehall, GTA Architects, Chase, 2011
- Ranchero/Deep Creek Firehall, Salmon Arm, 2006
- Salmon Arm Fire Training Centre, Bernd Hermanski Architect, 2001
- Vernon Firehall, 1989
- Salmon Arm Firehall, 1980
- West Lake Firehall, Kelowna, 1979
- Joe Rich Firehall, Kelowna, 1978
Several other firehalls throughout the Okanagan and Shuswap